The SWAN Primary Care Network Vaccination Programme (Solebay, Beccles, Longshore, Cutlers Hill & Bungay General Practices) have begun the Covid Vaccination Programme. After our first delivery we are very pleased to tell you we vaccinated over 1400 patients either on site or in care homes in 3 days, which is a tremendous start. Over the coming weeks we will be delivering the vaccine at a fast pace and you will be contacted as and when you become eligible.
Please can you share this information and advise families who are not on social media of the following:
- Everyone will be called. It is not as simple as alphabetical order, so please don’t worry if you haven’t been called yet. You will be.
- There is no need to arrive too early – staff in the car park will ask you to wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Equally please do not worry if you are going to be a bit late, your appointment will still stand.
- The teams back at the surgeries are all calling to get you an appointment.
- Please aim to wear loose clothing which can be easily removed when necessary.
- The vaccine will be administered in the top of either your left or right arm so it helps if patients are wearing looser clothes.
- Due to strict hygiene control everyone on site must wear a mask. If you are struggling please let a member of staff know.
- If you think you may have any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your appointment.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our patients and those in the community who are supporting us to make it work, the volunteers, and the staff back at all the practices that are running the day to day work and booking our appointments, a tremendous community effort.